Thursday 15 December 2011

Evaluation Q6

Throughout creating my magazine many programmes and resources have been used to help me with my process. Programmes consist of photoshop, cameras,  microsoft word and blogger, which helps me keep my work up to date. To start off with my magazine I used a Samson digital camera to take images which will feature in my magazine.


 I then began to edit them on photoshop, which I used using the college computers in lessons and in my spare time. This is where I edited the the brightness, contrast and exposure of the photographs I have taken to be in my magazine . Further into the creation of my magazine using photoshop, I learned how to put text, images and use effects which helped make my magazine look more proffesional and appealing to my audience. Throughout the process of designing and planning and making my magazine, blogger has helped me post my progress and keep my work up to date to show the changes and development I have made to my magazine for the final design.

No comments:

Post a Comment