Wednesday 14 December 2011

Evaluation Q5

The very first thing that my readers will notice on my magazine is the cover model. This is a medium shot taken to go with my main headline. I have styled him to make he looks like he is stylish so that my audience will be interested and egar to read. He is also not facing the front and has his head turned at the size and also not showing his teeth as this sets a sign of mystery towards him which will make audience curious to find out what he is all about.






Another thing my readers will notice on my magazine is my highlighted circle on my magazine cover. The colours red and black contrast well together as they are very bold colours which will get notices straight away. Also what the text says "FREE TICKETS INSIDE" will also attract my readers as it is written in upper case letters and the word "FREE" instantly makes the reader interested as they won't have to pay. This will be ideal for my target audience as they are still at a young age and won't be able to afford to buy tickets for music festivals or concerts.




The main headline is very eye catching as it is big and bold and in a bright red colour. The headline has been written as a quote from what my cover model has said, this could suggest that there is an interview with the cover model. "We've been more successful than we were as solo artists" are  in lowercase letters so that it is more easy to read and stands out. It also shows that my cover model and duo partner have done really well with music which shows the reader that they are talented and worth reading about.


Overall, my magazine attracts my audience from the first look of the front ocver. The colour scheme is kept at just 3 colours, red, black and white throughout my magazine to make it look more proffesional and appealing to my audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment