Thursday 15 December 2011

Evaluation Q3

Q magazine which is edited by Paul Rees, former editor of music magazine Kerrang! has similar features to my own magazine They layout is fairly similar with a medium shot taken of the cover model. Also the way the colour scheme is set out is similar, with the colour limited on the page so that my front cover looks professional. Also Q uses highted circles to make information more noticeable. Q's cover model image is also edited just like mine to make the cover look more modern and ideal for my audience. Q also shows their barcode, issue number and price which is the same as what I have done in my magazine. With similarities in both the magazines, this makes my magazine look more appealing to readers and will be more likely to buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment